Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Top 3 Favorite Workout Gear!

Having the right workout gear can really influence how successful you are with a fitness program and/or healthy lifestyle.  Here are three of my must haves!

1. Heart Rate Monitor and Calorie Tracker Watch- This is such a motivator for me.  I have the Polar FT4.  I wear a heart rate band and watch while I workout out.  It keeps track of my heart rate, time of working out, and how many calories burned.  If I think I haven't burned enough calories then I push myself a little harder or add in a few more cardio moves to increase the count!  I have had mine for over 2 years.




The Polar FT4 is on sale at REI for $44.93.  Almost $30 off! Click on the following link to find it. Polar FT4

When it is time to upgrade,  I think I want this one!  The Polar GPS Watch M400 in White! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/polar-m400-gps-watch-white/9237132.p?id=1219406101600&skuId=9237132

2. Variety of weights- With all of the workout programs I have, weights are required at some point.  I have to have a variety because I can't do all moves with one size.    It I did, some moves would be too hard and some would be way too easy!  I use 10s and 5s most often.  I also have 15s and 3s.  I really need to invest in some 8s!  If you want even more variety in weights you can go with these... Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells. I bought them for my husband a couple Christmases ago and they are awesome!  They go from 5-52.5pounds in increments of 2.5lbs the first 25lbs. http://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-SelectTech-Adjustable-Dumbbells-Pair/dp/B001ARYU58



3. Cute workout apparel- Okay, this one isn't required but for me, having fun, cute workout clothes to wear is motivating!  I love Chin-up Apparel workout tanks because of their fun sayings.  They can be found online at http://www.chinupapparel.com/, Target, Kohls, and JCPenny.  I also like to get my workout capris/leggings and shorts at Marshall's and TJ Max.


What are your must haves for working out???

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have this list of your favorite fitness gear. Thanks a lot for sharing these details and photos with us. I too bought beautiful workout clothes recently from Carbon38.com. This website has wide range of trendy apparels. Used this website for first time and loved it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete